Students in years 11 and 12 have the opportunity to study a Vocational Education & Training (VET) course. Some VET courses are available on campus as part of the regular timetabled program and others are available through the Brimbank VET Cluster.
VET courses running on campus include:
- Certificate II Applied Fashion Design & Technology;
- Partial completion of Information Technology Digital Media & Technology Certificate III;
- Certificate II Kitchen Operations (Partial Completion) & Certificate II Hospitality
- Certificate III in Music Industry (Performance); and
- Certificate II Applied Fashion and Design
VCAL students can also apply for any of the VET courses offered by the Brimbank Cluster. The Brimbank Cluster is a group of 14 secondary schools and TAFE VET providers within the Brimbank region. These classes run on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons from 1.30 pm – 5.00 pm. Students are responsible for their own transport to the host school.
The group was founded on a spirit of cooperation, and with the purpose of providing a wider breadth of learning opportunities for students. There are currently more than 30 courses on offer.