The St Albans Secondary College Alumni Association offers you the opportunity to stay connected with past and present student and staff members.
Our college is establishing an alumni program to help our former students keep in touch with us.
Being part of an alumni community can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Through our alumni community you can:
- Advise, help and inspire current students at St Albans Secondary College
- Network with other ex-students working or studying in areas relevant to you
- Stay connected to the people you studied and socialised with
We’re developing the program in partnership with Ourschool, a not-for-profit pilot service that helps state secondary schools build their alumni communities.
Our alumni program will focus on these goals:
- Establishing and growing our alumni database
- Inviting alumni back to school to provide career or study advice to students
- Inviting alumni to offer work experience placements for students
- Helping alumni establish or contribute to student scholarships
- Establishing avenues for alumni to provide bequests or other philanthropic support
To join our alumni community please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know:
- What year you graduated (or would have, if you didn’t finish Year 12)
- What did you do after school (study, travel, working, etc)
- What do you do now?