We encourage students to participate in the various activities offered through the co-curricular program. These activities play an important role in the holistic development of young people, and as such, are a vital part of the education program offered at the College.
Involvement in the co-curricular program supports our students to develop a range of skills and capabilities that are essential for success well beyond the classroom and school.
The cocurricular program:
- Provides an opportunity for students to contribute positively to the College community.
- Enhances the holistic development of students.
- Promotes and nurtures responsible behaviour and attitudes.
- Cultivates self-discipline and responsibility.
- Enables relationships to be formed and strengthened across the whole school community.
- Develops students’ skills and talents
Our students support and compete in the Western Metropolitan Region Sports Competition and the Bill Turner Cup which provides opportunities for participation in a wide range of competitive sports and activities, for example: