The care, safety and wellbeing of children and young people is a central and fundamental responsibility of our school. Providing a child safe environment as part of our Options 3 and 4 homestay program is an essential element of this responsibility.
- The school ensures that its Child Safety Policy, Reporting Obligations and Child Safety Code of Conduct are available to students, parents and homestay providers via the website and Compass.
- Please visit Victoria Education for more information on how to support a culture of no tolerance of child abuse.
- Refer to our Child Safety Policy and Practices page.
- Students, please visit Reach Out for more information regarding child abuse.
- For translated fact sheets please see the Commission for Children and Young People on the Child Safe Standards and the Reportable Conduct Scheme.
*SASC is registered with the Australian Government Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Code 00861K. Department of Education & Training.