The care, safety and wellbeing of children and young people is a central and fundamental responsibility of our school. Providing a child safe environment as part of our Options 3 and 4 homestay program is an essential element of this responsibility.
- The school ensures that its Child Safety Policy, Reporting Obligations and Child Safety Code of Conduct are available to students, parents and homestay providers via the website and Compass.
- Please visit Victoria Education for more information on how to support a culture of no tolerance of child abuse.
- Refer to our Child Safety Policy and Practices page.
- Students, please visit Reach Out for more information regarding child abuse.
- For translated fact sheets please see the Commission for Children and Young People on the Child Safe Standards and the Reportable Conduct Scheme.
St Albans Secondary College is accredited under the Department of Education’s CRICOS registration (CRICOS provider name and code: Department of Education, 00861K). For more information, see: www.study.vic.gov.au