New Staff at St Albans Secondary College

Liz  Tripodi

Hi, my name is Liz and I’m thrilled to join the Music team as the new Vocal/Piano Teacher and look forward to assisting with MAC and other areas across the Music department.

I owned a Music School for over 20 years where I’ve had the opportunity to train hundreds of students who have gone on to do amazing things in the industry and I have also worked professionally across Australia and Overseas as a Singer, MC, Entertainer, Vocal Coach, Guest Speaker and Choreographer for various shows and events.

My life has also changed in the last few years as I’m now a Mum to 3 year old twin girls that keep my husband and I very busy! I love spending time with family, travel, reading, reality tv shows and drinking good coffee!

It’s been a lovely welcome to the school and I look forward to seeing our amazing students shine.

Linda Vo

Hi, my name is Linda Vo, and I recently joined the IT Department at St Albans Secondary College. I’m enthusiastic about being part of the team and the school community.

I bring a wide range of technical skills to the IT Team and am eager to support all staff, students, and parents.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Anna Tuitama

Talofa lava to all of the families of St Albans Secondary College.

My name is Anna Tuitama and I have recently joined the Wellbeing team as a Student and Family Engagement Officer for 2 days a week. I am looking forward to providing support to the students and families of SASC, especially those from diverse cultural backgrounds. I love working with children and families and am passionate about equipping our children with the right tools and skills to thrive and succeed in life! 

I am a proud daughter of the Pacific, hailing from the beautiful island of Samoa. Outside of life at SASC, I am a mother of three young children who keep me busy and fill my life with joy and love.