New Staff at St Albans Secondary College

Ethan Man

Hello all, my name is Ethan, I’m excited to be joining St Albans Secondary College and its community this term. I have previously worked at a Primary School and I am still somewhat new to education as this is my 3rd year and constantly learning new things.

In my spare time I like to sit back and relax, watching shows or movies more specifically comic related. I also enjoy playing games when possible with my mates or siblings. Occasionally I do enjoy drawing as a way to distress from the day.

I look forward to meeting and working with you all at St Albans Secondary College.

Phuong (Fiona) Do

Hi my name is Fiona and I am currently being appointed by St Albans Secondary College as part of the Individual Needs team in Term 3 this year.  During the past 2 years, I’ve successfully completed a short course at Vic Uni and was fortunate to receive an offer (ES position) right from the school I conducted my work placement with. 

From there I was able to pick up a vast knowledge and experience in supporting students with their learning needs.  As soon as I joined St Albans Secondary College, I discovered my true passion in helping those with different individual needs and supporting them along with their learning journey, in itself was really rewarding.

My favourite thing to do was spending time with families and friends.  I enjoy a good cup of coffee and take a solo walk around our beautiful Melbourne city where possible.

I am looking forward to meeting and working with you all.