New Staff at St Albans Secondary College

DorothySchillinger

Dear St Albans Secondary College community, my name is Dorothy. I am a social worker who has previously worked in a high school as a counsellor, family violence counselling and the Paediatric hospital space supporting children, adolescents and their families. I am highly passionate about the promotion of positive mental health and wellbeing and fostering connections that support healthy development and diversity.  I enjoy reading, dancing, gardening, cooking and spending time with my family and friends. I am also very lucky to be a mum to an amazing 11 year old. I am incredibly excited to be joining St Albans Secondary College as a mental health practitioner and I am really looking forward to working together with the whole school community. I cannot wait to meet and greet you all next term.

Wendy Ly

Hi my name is Wendy, I am new to the education system, and I am so excited to be here. I have come from a background of retail and now I am ready to take on a new challenge. Moreover, it is such a pleasure to be here, the dynamic working environment, working alongside with amazing individuals and making a positive impact on students’ lives.

During my time off, I enjoy spending quality time with friends and family. Sometimes, i like to enjoy a good swimming session, spending lots of time at the beach and soak in that salty air during summer season.

I am looking forward to meeting and working with you all.