New Staff at St Albans Secondary College

Nicole Haddad

Hey there, St Albans Secondary – staff, students and parents! 

My name is Nicole and I am absolutely enthralled to join the English teaching team at SASC! I have been teaching for 3 years, and I teach, research and present ideas about English, Literature, and the Arts.

Outside of teaching, I am an artist and a writer. In terms of Art, you’ll usually find me sketching or painting. Within writing, I am working on a few fiction pieces that I hope to publish, and whenever I find myself feeling a lot I express myself with poetry.

I am a huge lover of nature, and you’ll probably see me reading a lot – I’m currently reading 24 books at the same time. Feel free to have a chat with me about anything from philosophical ideas to hommus – life is but a frolicking within engaging conversations.

Krizza Salugsugan

Hello, I am Krizza, and I am beyond honored to be a part of the St. Albans Secondary College Wellbeing Team. I am an international student intending to finish my Master of Social Work degree this August, and I have done my placement here at SASC the previous term.

In my home country, I was a practicing Psychology professional who handled psychological assessments and counseling. I am looking forward to taking up to a new challenge as an emerging social worker.

I enjoy reading books and cooking meals for my loved ones. I love going to libraries and having some quiet time as well.

I am extremely excited to be working with you all as an official member of SASC.