New Staff at St Albans Secondary College

Tania Nguyen-Milgate

Dear St. Albans Secondary Community, 

My name is Tania Nguyen-Milgate. I am delighted to be part of the Science Education Support Team – Science Laboratory Technician. With years of experiences in research and technical in both industrial and the higher education setting (RMIT University) I hope I can make some contribution to the school and local community. 

I am a mother of two primary school girls. I like cooking, gardening, bike riding and camping. I am looking forward to meeting and working with you all. 

Francess Connison

Hi, my name is Francess and I’ve recently joined the wonderful team in Individual Needs as an Education Support worker, mainly supporting students in SPELD.  

Prior to this role I worked and volunteered in the Human Services sector. In my spare time, I enjoy going for walks at my local beach, I’m lucky to only live 13minutes drive away from the beach, so I’m there most weekends. I also enjoy reading a good book, practicing my dance moves when no one is watching and spending time with my friends and family.

I’m really excited about my new role at SASC, and I’m looking forward meeting you all.