Senior School Report
Despite VCE and VCAL classes being finished, this is still a very busy time for Senior School students and staff. Year 11 and Year 12 examinations have run smoothly.
We are starting our Year 11 into 12 Orientation Program.
- Year 12 VCAL Orientation dates: Tuesday 16 November until Thursday 18 November.
- Year 12 VCE Orientation dates: Wednesday 17 November until Friday 3 December.
Students who are doing Year 12 VCE in 2022 will have their first Formative Assessment at the end of the program.
Year 11 students had their final assembly on Thursday 18 November. During this assembly they received awards for their achievements in their classes during the year. This was conducted remotely.
We are also looking forward to the Year 12 formal taking place this year. It is such a joy to be able to celebrate with the Year 12 students after the unprecedented two years they have had as senior students.
A few dates to put in your diaries for the beginning of 2022, if the year starts smoothly and free from COVID-19 restrictions
- Study Camp for all Year 12 (2022) students: Thursday 10 February and Friday 11 February 2022. The cost is about $190. Students may use CSEF to pay for camp. This is compulsory for all Year 12 students.
- Parent Information evening for all Year 12 students for 2022 and their parents/guardians is on Wednesday 2 February 2022 starting at 6:30pm. Information about the following will be outlined:
- Year 12 VCAA requirements
- Study periods
- Teacher absences and cancelled classes
- Lunch passes
- Camp agenda
- Parent Information evening for all Year 11 students for 2022 and their parents/guardians will be confirmed in the next newsletter.
Many thanks to the parents who contact us when their child is absent for any reason. This is of great assistance to the Year Level Coordinators, as we will call home regularly if there are any unexplained absences for your child.
The Case Management process continues to monitor closely the attendance, achievement and individual needs of all our students. Please contact the General Office on 9366 2555 and ask for the Senior Sub School if you have any queries or concerns about the progress of your child.