Did you know that you can now Consent & make a Payment on Compass for your child’s excursion

Your child will be attending excursions / events throughout the year. Log into Compass on the Parent Portal via the schools website for each excursion to approve the consent and make a payment (if applicable) online by the due dates. This saves your child time lining up at the general office.

Compass greatly assists parents with approval and payment requirements, and also assists the office staff and teachers by reducing the paperwork and Finance components. Parents
can easily access their child’s activities, keep the school up to date with important information, and complete the permission & payment process.

Compass Pay is available to you through the Parent Portal that you can access via the schools’ website with your individual username and password at https://stalbanssc.vic.edu.au/

To provide the consent/payment required, parents click on the notifcation which will appear on the home screen under “My News”. This will take you to the Events page, where you can see all events that require consent/payment, and those that may have already consented to/paid for.

Parents have the option of completing the consent/payment online, or of printing the consent form and handing it in to the once with payment.

By clicking the “Process Now (Online)” option, parents will be prompted to enter information regarding emergency contact details, as well as any relevant medical information.

You can access the Instruction Booklet on Compass under the School Documentation Tab and click on Parents Information or click here.

If you require any assistance, please contact the General Office on 9366 2555.

Camps, Sports and Excursion Fund (CSEF)

Parents/Guardians that are holders of a valid Health Care Card (HCC) are eligible to apply for a government payment to assist with the cost of events for your child.
To apply you must:

  • Have a HCC that is valid on 28 January 2022.
  • Have a HCC that displays your name and name/s of dependent/s you want to claim for
  • Submit your application by 25 June 2021 (has been extended this year due to COVID)

You can find the application form by clicking here