St Albans Secondary College is dedicated to providing an environment that values excellence, is respectful of all members of the community and which inspires each individual to achieve their potential, and to take their place with confidence in a changing society.
At St Albans Secondary College, we hold these values and guiding principles:
- We show leadership by taking responsibility and being committed to our vision and each other.
- We demonstrate respect, tolerance and fairness to each other.
- We show integrity at all times by being open and honest.
- We take pride in our achievements and strive for academic excellence.
- We value critical thinking, creativity and risk taking in our learning.
Welcome to St Albans Secondary College, where each student is embraced in a caring, supportive and disciplined environment that encourages their pursuit of personal excellence.
Our committed and highly skilled teachers encourage students to build a positive and individual identity. This helps them to develop the confidence and self-esteem that leads to individual learning success, creating self-assured young adults ready to pursue their interests, hopes and dreams.
‘community’ is an important part of the College’s strength. We actively seek the contributions and involvement of families, business and university partners to create the best possible surroundings for your child to learn and grow.