Our annual parent information evening is on again! This year on Tuesday, 19 March 2019 we open our doors at 5:30pm to welcome our local community to come in and see our College.
This is a wonderful opportunity for grade 6 students and their parents to:
• Meet the College Principal and Leadership Team
• Enjoy student and School Captain presentations
• Discover the comprehensive Year 7 Transition Program
• Learn about curriculum, our SEAL and Scholarship Programs
• Discuss your child’s educational needs
• Participate in a guided tour of the College
• Explore exhibitions of the students’ work
• Appreciate our students’ musical and artistic talents.
We hope to see you there!